DVD downloads from Edelivery fails at random points

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist2_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 10:29:38 -0600 (CST)

Hey all,

I've been trying to download the 3.3GB OEL5 DVD from Edelivery all weekend, but it stops at seemingly random intervals each time. Sometimes I get 300MB, sometimes 2+GB, but never the whole file. I tried using Firefox 3 on four different Win/Linux, IE6 and IE8, and two physically different networks.

I ended up grabbing the *SIX* CDs (groan), each of which downloaded as expected, but I was hoping to avoid using the six CDs to install or attempting to combine them into 1 repository.

Anyone else able to download large files from Edelivery?

TIA,
Rich