Re: which patch wizard tool is more accurate

From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:47:35 +0530

Thanks John and Niall,

yes agreed both serves different purposes, patchwizard can be used for verification of patch plan.

I was confused because 4229931 is shown as AD.I.2 in patchsets.sh reports  which is not, its just post AD.I.1, the abstract of this patch is Post AD.I..1 Consolidated 07/27/05
and 4337683 is AD.I.2 the abstract is also AD.I.2.

in one of my patch requirement I require AD.I.2. Patchset report shows applied where patchwizard shows it is required. So I will have to apply 4337683 now..

Thanks!
Subodh

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY