Re: Find out from database which PSU applied to oracle_home

From: Yechiel Adar <>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:09:40 +0200

Yesterday I create new database. I checked now and the table is empty.

One way I see, is running opatch lsinventory, after database creation, and load the output into a table.
Then merge the results from registry$history and your table to get the complete picture.

Another way is to create a directories that points to the install logs and opatch log
and read and analyze all logs created before 'select creation_date from v$database'.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel