Re: Attack to a specific node in a RAC (jdbc connection)

From: Oliver <ofabelo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:07:54 +0000

Thank you very much to all.
One question, what do you think about if it is better putting "load_balance on" in jdbc connection strings or delete load_balance and balance connections putting x1, x2 in the first application server (I have oracle application server) and in the second application server put x2, x1. What of both configurations offers better performance? Someone said me that I may use load_balance in tnsnames.ora, but not using it in jdbc connection strings.
Thanks beforehand.

Cheers...