Re: Rman and Version Migration

From: Robert Freeman <>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:56:49 -0800 (PST)

My friend Francisco has a web page with an example of how to do this.

 Robert G. Freeman
Master Principle Consultant, Oracle Corporation
Oracle ACE
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide (Sybex)
Other various titles