Re: Aq and wls 8

From: Ujang Jaenudin <ujang.jaenudin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 20:15:34 +0700

niall,

from oracle 10.2 streams training material

"Buffered message enqueue and
dequeue operations are much faster than persistent message operations because, optimally, there
is no disk access. Also, unlike persistent message operations, no redo is written to disk."

looks nice, right?
anyone has observed this?

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com

--
thanks and regards
ujang | oracle dba | mysql dba