RE: MOS down again

From: <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:31:51 -0500

Same here, but I got this nice message

Service Error: sr/home: java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is: HTTP transport error: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Message send failed: Connection reset

No I'm waiting for my Service Requests page to finish. I can multitask (no choice).

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546