RE: MOS down again

From: <>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:31:51 -0500

Same here, but I got this nice message

Service Error: sr/home: java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is: HTTP transport error: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Message send failed: Connection reset

No I'm waiting for my Service Requests page to finish. I can multitask (no choice).

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546

[] On Behalf Of Goulet, Richard
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 8:19 AM To:; niall.litchfield Cc: ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: MOS down again

Mine just came up normally, slow that is.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA Team Lead
PAREXEL International

[] On Behalf Of Martin Berger
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 7:48 AM To: niall.litchfield

the same for me here.

can someone tell me how much downtime we have to 'gently accept' before we start to call our oracle-reps and ask them how mad they are?

I'm pretty sure, MOS costs a lot of time (and therefore money) for the customers. What's the best way to charge it back to oracle?

Martin (not polite today)