Re: If you allowed to keep only one book on Oracle - Which book it will be?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:47:07 +0000

only one.

I'll take The Republic http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/republic.html and especially his idea that knowledge is only true if justified and read in the context of its derivation. Of course this is a little read, let alone applied, text among computer scientists, which is a shame.

If you want a technical recommendation and want to limit it to the one book then I'd take the reference guide. Of course that leaves the interpretation of forms up to you somewhat, which is admirably Greek but may not be what you were after.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA