Re: If you allowed to keep only one book on Oracle - Which book it will be?

From: Mark Strickland <>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:49:36 -0800

I just changed jobs and all of my books are still sitting in my bins at home. I doubt if I will bring them in. Besides the fact that nearly all of them are 10g (or older) and that I'm now working exclusively in 11gR2, I have found in the last few years that I rarely open those books. Whatever 11gR2 books I buy will stay on a Kindle or iPad or whatever e-reader I decide on. Just like most of you, I have come to rely totally on The Google, Metalink, Oracle-L and alcohol. Of course, Google often takes me to your blogs, which I do appreciate. Instead of a bookshelf in my workspace, I have a beer-fridge.

Seattle, WA