Slightly OT: OCM 11g exam

From: vit\.spinka <vit.spinka_at_vitspinka.cz>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 00:23:00 +0100

Hi everybody, is anyone planning to take the OCM 11g upgrade exam soon, especially in Europe? The schedule published on http://education.oracle.co.uk/html/oracle/28US/SCHED_SP_OCM11.htm is very slowly growing, and additionally, I have a promise from local Oracle Education (Czech Republic) that they will organize the exam, if at least 2 people will enroll. As per Oracle pricing policy, it should be about 30% cheaper than UK or Germany. So I'm just looking around, trying to find anyone else then me to sit for the exam:-) Regards, Vit Spinka