Re: Interesting RMAN duplicate problem.

From: Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:02:09 +0000

Hi,
If you try the "recover database until cancel" command in sql*plus, what does it ask for?

Also databases opened with the parameter _alow_resetlogs_corruption, Chris referenced, are usually OK for use, its just that you cannot back them up and restore them again, you have to re-create them, not an issue for you.

Regards

Pete