RE: SQL Auditing Help - Sol 10, 10.2.0.2

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:29:18 +0000

I think it is very bad practice to use an Oracle reserved word as a table column name. I have had trouble querying a couple of Oracle views/base tables because the table had column names that were or had become key words. Having to modify SQL statements to place double quotes around the names is both a pain and makes for less readable SQL.