Re: [HUMOUR] What kind of DBA are you?

From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:19:17 -0800 (PST)

Speaking of drama queens-  I attempted to open the page and it returned this :) :

The website declined to show this webpage

 HTTP 403

Most likely causes:

This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com> Subject: Re: [HUMOUR] What kind of DBA are you? To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Date: Monday, January 11, 2010, 6:31 AM

I actually worked with several OE-DBAs like this. This one I got off server fault. This is a call Sys Admins ite since they rank respondants. The Oracle questions are kind of basic (since its a sys admin site)

http://serverfault.com/questions/100475/is-my-new-oracle-dba-talking-sense/100579#100579

I Love the OE-DBA---  38 Luns Classic