RE: Privileges by session

From: Barun, Vlado <Vlado.Barun_at_JTV.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:17:09 -0500

The prerequisite for your solution is developer cooperation, as the developers have to agree to use the replicated environment. If my understanding of the situation is correct, this prerequisite does not exist.

Vlado Barun, M.Sc., OCE, OCA, MCP
Sr. Database Architect/Manager, Database Engineering and Operations Jewelry Television
Mobile: 865 335 7652
Email: vlado.barun_at_jtv.com