RE: ERP System

From: Enkhbold <>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:51:19 +0800

Thank you Catalin

Best regards

Enkhbold Dashdondog

From: Catalin A. [] Sent: 2010-01-10 20:15
Subject: Re: ERP System

Try Compiere ERP/CRM, if you want a implementation for a long life time (min. 8 year). Compiere ERP/CRM is pretty scalable and meet the most technical/operational request.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Enkhbold <> wrote:

Hi All

I am looking a ERP /Enterprise Resource Planning/ system which includes many modules such as Payroll, Accounting, Fixed asset, Sale, Procurement, Contract management and etc.

Could you please help me on which ERP is available in Oracle? And is it better than others?

Best regards

Enkhbold Dashdondog