Re: RAC error: Error 0(Native: listNetInterfaces:[3]) vipca --Help?

From: Surachart Opun <surachart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:01:33 +0700

Your CRS don't have resource, After you run "root.sh" reset. You have to register resource.
10gR2 RAC Install issues on Oracle EL5 or RHEL5 or SLES10 (VIPCA / SRVCTL / OUI Failures) [ID 414163.1]
that should help you (I ever suggested someone and he done)

*Issue#3*:

You have to add it to All Nodes (all files):

<CRS_HOME>/bin/vipca
<CRS_HOME>/bin/srvctl
<RDBMS_HOME>/bin/srvctl
<ASM_HOME>/bin/srvctl

and run "vipca" by root user.

After you finished with "vipca", you have to use "srvctl" to add ASM/DATABASE/DATABASE SERVICES.... About OCR Empty.... because you run "root.sh". Actually you should restore OCR from backup before.

OCR Backup (default) = $CRS_HOME/cdata/crs/ ---(check all nodes)

But If you have no OCR backup .... can not solve by "ocrconfig -restore ... " anyway.

You should point at ID 414163.1

*
*
*Good Luck*