RE: Toad issue ?

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <Lee.Robertson_at_acxiom.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:00:02 -0000

Thanks everyone so far, I guess I need to gather some more information off the client experiencing these errors. (they raise these issues via a e-ticket system and invariably they are way short on important details).

I just think if its working in SQL Plus then just use that for goodness sake !!!

Lee