Re: Trouble starting crs - no listener

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 19:28:37 -0800 (PST)

>>Im making backup image copies of the drives right now - there is a heck
of allot of configuration there...
And that's why we make the big bucks! Good find and fix!

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it! Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON! OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide (Sybex) Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Other various titles
Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com Check out my new blog series on installing Oracle Database 11gR2 on Windows using VMWare!