Re: Oracle SQL developer

From: Daniel Fink <daniel.fink_at_optimaldba.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 18:01:04 -0700

Alex,

I have not used Toad, so this may not be what you are looking for, however...

When you open a connection, the last item in the connection list in the left pane is "Other Users", you can open this and view the objects of other users...as long as you have proper permissions.

Regards,
Daniel Fink

--
Daniel Fink