Re: Views and tables

From: Steve Baldwin <stbaldwin_at_multiservice.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:06:32 +1100

If you *really* need to programatically return data from one table or another while being 'transparent' to an application, there is at least one way to do this. It will have a performance hit compared to fetching directly from a table, and DML is a bit nasty.

If you want to do this, let me know and give us a bit more information regarding your requirements and Oracle version. I can then try to give you a solution.

Steve