Re: Views and tables

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:33:14 +1100

To add confusion to your app you can make them very similar. If your app adds double quotes around object name you can get to the view.

I personally think you should go the 3 schema approach with synonyms as mentioned before if you really need this.

SQL> drop table test purge;
Table dropped.
SQL> create table test(kol1 number);
Table created.
SQL> create view "Test" as select * from test; View created.
SQL> 2009/11/17 J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>

--
Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation