Re: new metalink takes a while to see my SRs

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:31:31 +0200

That sounds like a common marketing trick: raise the price (or in this case response-time) in Q3, to sell the relative reduction in christmas offer as a 'price reduction'! But I never saw this in support-organisations, yet. At the end they expect a great cheer for zero improvement.

--
Martin Berger           martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com
Lederergasse 27/2/14           +43 660 660 83306