Re: new metalink takes a while to see my SRs

From: Martin Berger <>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:31:31 +0200

That sounds like a common marketing trick: raise the price (or in this case response-time) in Q3, to sell the relative reduction in christmas offer as a 'price reduction'! But I never saw this in support-organisations, yet. At the end they expect a great cheer for zero improvement.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 09:32, Chris Dunscombe <> wrote:

> Had a talk last week from Oracle at a UKOUG DBMS SIG meeting which said
> that the next release of My Oracle Support, due early November, would
> improve performance by about 40%. Maybe that will help your problem.
> Let's wait and see.
> Chris
> Chris Dunscombe

Martin Berger
Lederergasse 27/2/14           +43 660 660 83306
1080 Wien
Sent from Wien, Österreich