Re: new metalink takes a while to see my SRs

From: Chris Dunscombe <cdunscombe_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 00:32:41 -0700 (PDT)

Had a talk last week from Oracle at a UKOUG DBMS SIG meeting which said that the next release of My Oracle Support, due early November, would improve performance by about 40%. Maybe that will help your problem.

Let's wait and see.

Chris

Chris Dunscombe

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com> Subject: new metalink takes a while to see my SRs To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 3:15 PM

I have not monitored this list much lately. I saw a post from last week about issues with flash. Anyone else find that it takes 2-5 minutes for your SRs to come up? I do a search by my name.

This is really annoying. Every time I go into an SR and come back out I have to wait for the search. I noticed that Oracle does not yet support IE v8. I don't see how this could be the problem since it is a search.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Oct 21 2009 - 02:32:41 CDT

Original text of this message