Re: Datapumop question

From: adrian angelov <>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 05:00:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,

you can use impdp with SQLFILE parameter to verify what was exported.

An example:
expdp adri/adri directory=DATA_PUMP_DIR dumpfile=adri.dpdump schemas=adri impdp adri/adri dumpfile=data_pump_dir:adri.dpdump sqlfile=data_pump_dir:adri.sqlfile adri.sqlfile contains the needed code for recreation of JAVA objects too ...

See the docs:

Note that when you specify INCLUDE during the export you only export what you've specified and all dependent objects(described in the documentation too).

Adrian Angelov

 From: Michael Elkin [] Sent: 14 October 2009 10:24
To: John

Can you specify exactly what do you want to do ?

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:40 AM, John Dunn <> wrote:

What option do I need to specify for
> DataPump to get it to list the names of the obejcts exported in
> the log file?
>John Dunn

Best Regards
Michael Elkin