RE: Datapumop question

From: John Dunn <JDunn_at_sefas.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:45:36 +0100

What I am trying to do is dump all code from my schema(pl/sql and java loaded via loadjava).

I was trying to get a list of what has been dumped. I am not sure whether the java code loaded via loadjava has been dumped.

Here are my datapump parameters. I am not sure if they are corerect for what I am trying to do..i.e dump all code.

expdp johnschema/john schemas=johnschema directory=admin_dir dumpfile=dp.dmp log file=dp.log include=PROCEDURE include=PACKAGE include=PACKAGE_BODY include=FUNCTION include=JAVA_CLASS

From: Michael Elkin [mailto:melkin4u_at_gmail.com] Sent: 14 October 2009 10:24
To: John Dunn
Subject: Re: Datapumop question

Can you specify exactly what do you want to do ?

Michael

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:40 AM, John Dunn <JDunn_at_sefas.com> wrote:

        What option do I need to specify for DataPump to get it to list the names of the obejcts exported in the log file?

        John Dunn

--

Best Regards
Michael Elkin