Re: Strange

From: chet justice <chet.justice_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:32:51 -0400

The form on the search box submits to
http://www.oracle.com/pls/db102/search (for 10.2 anyway). So you would need to change that link to your own search engine. I think your best bet would be to use something like Google Desktop to index your local docs and then use that facility instead.

chet justice

813.863.1213

http://oraclenerd.com
http://twitter.com/oraclenerd