From: Lyall Barbour <>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 08:45:23 -0500

There should be services started?For Linux, i start everything with $OMS_HOME/opmnctl startall. There's probably a service like that?I only know Linux, not Windows, sorry.HTHLyall
  • Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Râşniţă" To: Subject: OEM Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 16:57:58 +0300

  This is my first message to this list.

  I try to install Oracle Enterprise Manager and I've downloaded 2 zip   archives with the necessary files for this:

  After unarchiving these files I found an installer and I've installed   something that created the directory OraHome_1 on the C: drive (under   Windows XP) but I don't know how to start the application because no   shortcut was placed on the Start menu and I couldn't find an   executable that
  could start OEM.

  Do I need to install something else? or what can I do in order to be   able to
  use OEM?

  Thank you very much.

An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!