Re: OEM

From: <atul_iiit_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:09:41 +0000

From: "Lyall Barbour" <lyallbarbour_at_sanfranmail.com> Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 08:45:23
To: <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
Subject: Re: OEM

There should be services started? For Linux, i start everything with $OMS_HOME/opmnctl startall.  There's probably a service like that? I only know Linux, not Windows, sorry. HTHLyall

  • Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Râşniţă" To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: OEM Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 16:57:58 +0300

  Hi,

  This is my first message to this list.

  I try to install Oracle Enterprise Manager and I've downloaded 2 zip   archives with the necessary files for this:   gc_10205_part1of2.zip
  and
  gc_10205_part2of2.zip

  After unarchiving these files I found an installer and I've installed   something that created the directory OraHome_1 on the C: drive (under   Windows XP) but I don't know how to start the application because no   shortcut was placed on the Start menu and I couldn't find an   executable that
  could start OEM.

  Do I need to install something else? or what can I do in order to be   able to
  use OEM?

  Thank you very much.

  Octavian

An Excellent Credit Score is 750