Re: What controls RMAN history size in controlfile?

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:39:56 -0700

Personally, I think that the terms 'reducing maintenance', 'solo dba' and 'grid control' are seriously at odds with each other. :)

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Rich Jesse <rjoralist_at_society.servebeer.com