Re: Configuration of BIND (named) for GNS in 11.2 RAC

From: Scott Sibert <ssibert_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:21:19 -0500

Can you do both a forward and reverse nslookup of each of your nodes from each of your nodes?
ie:
nslookup 192.168.3.10
nslookup node1
nslookup node1.the-playground.de

We had some problems when reverse-lookup was not properly registered.

Also, I usually put a "domain" entry in my resolv.conf.

--Scott