Re: Oracle interprets ANSI Inner Join as an Outer Join?

From: Gints Plivna <>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:48:54 +0300

LEFT JOIN is the same LEFT [OUTER] JOIN, just simply outer keyword ommited. There is only one inner join, not left or right inner joins.

I have written an article about join types here Unfortunately the site is down just now, I've already contacted provider, but one can access this article for example from google cache:

Gints Plivna