Re: Speaking of New Features

From: Ahbaid Gaffoor <ahbaid_at_att.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 08:04:21 -0700

Chet, I like it. Building on your suggestion:

What I'd also like to see is the following additions to the SELECT statement

--
-- Select all columns except those listed
--

--
-- Select columns that match an expression

In tables with hundres of columns named ATTR_001 thru ATTR_500 it is
really painful to write a select for all but the last two columns.

regards
Ahbaid