Re: ODBC and Network Waits

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:00:35 +0100

what does tkprof tell you about
  1. the number of waits
  2. the average time waited.

I'd lay a pound to a penny that b) was reasonable and a) was either unreasonable, or there were a very few very long waits on sqnet message from client - i.e the user or app.
showing the tkprof out put would of course mean that we didn't have to guess at these figures.
On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:17 AM, walid alkaakati <walid_alkaakati_at_yahoo.com

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA