Re: Streams source and target on same server

From: <>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:49:25 +0300

So far so good for us.
And yes, sysaux and dedicated logminer tablespaces are heavily used. I've got an impression that when a dedicated log miner tablespace ran out of space for streams queue then sysaux tablespace was chosen and ran out of space too.
May be I am wrong but "SYS.DBMS_LOGMNR_D.SET_TABLESPACE ('streams_tbs')" was executed and there are some miner segments in streams_tbs but eventually sysaux was filled too.

             "J. Dex"
             Sent by:                  <>
             oracle-l-bounce_at_f                                          cc
                                       Streams source and target on same
             2009.08.05 19:10          server
             Please respond to

Has anybody run into any issues using Oracle streams where the source and target databases are on the same server? The environment will be on AIX.