Questions re datapump

From: John Dunn <JDunn_at_sefas.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:50:15 +0100

I want to export all code objects (JAVA/PLSQL) in my schema before deleting them.

As far as I can tell the code objects in my schema are

PROCEDURE, PACKAGE, PACKAGE BODY,FUNCTION,JAVA CLASS   Below is the log from my data pump export

I have 3 questions :

  1. Are my INCLUDE parameters correct for the objects I want to export?

2 Why does it say it is processing TABLE_DATA when I have not icluded table data

3 Does the error " ORA-39168: Object path PROCEDURE was not found" just mean that no procedure objects were found?

Thanks in advance

Starting "MYSCHEMA"."SYS_EXPORT_SCHEMA_01": myschema/******** schemas

=myschema directory=admin_dir dumpfile=dp.dmp logfile=dp.log include=PROCEDURE include=PACKAGE include=PACKAGE_BODY include=FUNCTION include=JAVA_CLASS

Estimate in progress using BLOCKS method...

Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/TABLE/TABLE_DATA

Total estimation using BLOCKS method: 0 KB

Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/PACKAGE/PACKAGE_SPEC

Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/FUNCTION/FUNCTION

Processing object type
SCHEMA_EXPORT/PACKAGE/COMPILE_PACKAGE/PACKAGE_SPEC/ALTER_ PACKAGE_SPEC Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/FUNCTION/ALTER_FUNCTION

Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/PACKAGE/PACKAGE_BODY

Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/JAVA_CLASS/JAVA_CLASS

ORA-39168: Object path PROCEDURE was not found.