Re: Find which table's data has been changed in last five hours.

From: Adam Musch <ahmusch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:31:00 -0500

If the table is being monitored (ALTER TABLE .... MONITORING, which the default statistics job sets on your behalf) and one executes dbms_stats.flush_database_monitoring_info, then all the tables which appear in the
*_TAB_MODIFICATIONS view have had DML or been truncated since the last time statistics were gathered. If one doesn't run DBMS_STATS.FLUSH_DATABASE_MONITORING_INFO, the information in the *_TAB_MODIFICATIONS views can be stale.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Jiang, Lu<Lu.Jiang_at_umassmed.edu> wrote:
> Thanks Julio.
>
> dba_tab_modifications returns no rows with today's timestamp :)

Adam Musch
ahmusch_at_gmail.com