Enterprise Management Framework

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:52:45 -0300

This is a question for people working in large environments (hundreds or thousands of servers with unix, windows and linux O/S and rdbms ranging from SQL Server to Oracle and DB2 (on unix))

What enterprise management framework do you use?

I am looking for a single tool that will allow me to schedule tasks both on windows and linux/solaris/aix/hp-ux and deploy scripts and have reporting capabilities both for applications and database layers.

Something like Grid Control for Oracle Applications/Oracle Database but global.

any help is appreciated

Alan Bort
Oracle Certified Professional