RE: EVENT 10612

From: David Kurtz <info_at_go-faster.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 19:35:49 +0100

Jared wrote:
> ... or PeopleSoft support.
> Oh wait, that's now Oracle Support. :)

You might think that, but PeopleSoft support and development organisations appear to be quite separate from Oracle RDBMS and Apps support and development.

PeopleSoft support is on the new metalink3 system, I expect RDBMS support will move there soon.
I hope that may help with support requests that are on the borderline between the Application/Development Tools and the Database.

At the moment you have to raise requests on the appropriate system. I suggest that for sake of your personal sanity you continue to treat them as two completely separate companies!

regards

David Kurtz
Go-Faster Consultancy Ltd.
tel: +44 (0)7771 760660