Re: Question on password file

From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:02:55 -0700

Yes you are right. The password file on the standby would be the SID of the standby. So my intent is to generate password file on primary and copy it to standby
cp orapwSID1.ora orapwSTBYSID.ora
But question is should I require 2 or 1 password files. and it is going to be a single instance (non-rac) standby.

Thank you
- Kumar