Re: Question on password file

From: Bradd Piontek <>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:51:33 -0500

Kumar, The password file on the standby would be the SID of the standby (I'm not sure if you are changing this or not). From the sounds of things, you'll have a single-instance (Non-RAC) standby?

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your