RE: EVENT 10612

From: <Mayen.Shah_at_lazard.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:12:24 -0400

I believe this EVENT was set when database was at 8i as a workaround for some bug. Since then few versions and few DBAs have changed but EVENT has stayed.

Application version is 8.8 and PeopleTools is 8.4.9 I know we have many DBA who support PeopleSoft. Does anyone has this EVENT set?

Thanks
Mayen

"David Kurtz" <info_at_go-faster.co.uk> Jul 16 2009 04:55 PM
Please respond to
info_at_go-faster.co.uk

Mark.Bobak_at_proquest.com, sanjeevorcle_at_gmail.com, Mayen Shah/ITS/Lazard_at_Lazard NYC
cc
'ORACLE-L' <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
Subject
RE: EVENT 10612 However, what is interesting is why someone would be tracing that event on a PeopleSoft system.
What application and PeopleTools version is this? Have there been any particular performance problems?

regards

David Kurtz