RE: EVENT 10612

From: <>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:12:24 -0400

I believe this EVENT was set when database was at 8i as a workaround for some bug. Since then few versions and few DBAs have changed but EVENT has stayed.

Application version is 8.8 and PeopleTools is 8.4.9 I know we have many DBA who support PeopleSoft. Does anyone has this EVENT set?

"David Kurtz" <> Jul 16 2009 04:55 PM
Please respond to

To,, Mayen Shah/ITS/Lazard_at_Lazard NYC
RE: EVENT 10612 However, what is interesting is why someone would be tracing that event on a PeopleSoft system.
What application and PeopleTools version is this? Have there been any particular performance problems?

David Kurtz