Re: Flash-only MetaLink :-(

From: Julio Aguilar-Chang <jachang_at_lanl.gov>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 08:54:04 -0600

I hope someone from Oracle looks at these postings once in a while, because I am also very disappointed with the new My Oracle Support. I have not been able to access it from my Solaris box yet, even though I have the latest version of Flash installed. The old Metalink worked just fine and I did not see anything wrong with it.