RE: Oracle Book Mal-practice...

From: Kline.Michael <Michael.Kline_at_SunTrust.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:39:57 -0400

Everyone knows, well maybe not everyone, the 1970's programmer commandments, but perhaps the young 'uns don't or forgot.

THOU SHALT TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED. THOU SHALT CHECK UP AND MAKE #_at_!@ SURE! The other one I've seen before is "If you believe everything you read here with out verifying, you deserve what you get."

Maks