Awr Units?

From: Kenneth Naim <>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:27:33 -0400

Many of the Statistics on a 10gR2 AWR do have units listed and while most are self explanatory or can be assumed quite easily, I was wondering if anyone could point me to a document that spelled out each statistic and it's appropriate unit. Logical Reads, Physcial Reads/Writes are examples of stats without units and while I assume them to all be db blocks, a single physical read could be multiple db/os blocks depending on how it is defined.

A metalink and google search has not yielded any results as of yet.

My college professors always said "A number is meaningless unless it has units".