RE: semi-ot laptop that will run oracle, plus work

From: Amar Kumar Padhi <amar.padhi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:32:03 +0400 (GST)

Have been using dell notebooks for many years, only on Linux. Presently using dell xps m1330 with 3gb ram and 250gb hdd, running 10g and 11g DBs on fedora Linux. Have run 3 to 4 instances in concurrence with heavy load, no issues except Cpu temperature going up. Get those under notebook usb fan coolers, very handy for dissipating hot air.

Thanks!
Amar
Www.amar-Padhi.com