Is there any test harness to compare DB Server performance?

From: Pradeep Chetal <Pradeep.Chetal_at_mformation.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 07:47:41 -0400

I have 3 DB Servers - all Oracle 10.2.04 - one on a T-2000 and another on a Sun X-series box and third on a Linux box. I would like to compare the performance of the 3 outside our application?

Is there a simple test harness that is available out there?

Thanks,

  • Pradeep

Pradeep Chetal
Sr. Director - Infrastructure Architecture

Mformation Technologies Inc.
Switchboard: +1 732 692 6200

Visit WWW.MFORMATION.COM and see how the MFORMATION SERVICE MANAGER can help you to transform your business

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed May 06 2009 - 06:47:41 CDT

Original text of this message