Re: Table changes

From: Mathias Magnusson <mathias.magnusson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 06:43:57 +0200

I think you have the key ones there. I can think of a few other possible way, but they are probably not what you want to use.
  1. Change Data Capture
  2. Log Miner
  3. Not having the table in D2, but use a link to select from D1 instead.
  4. Merge statement reading data from D1 and comparing to D2
  5. Datapump (would need to identify what data to move)
  6. Trigger on D1 populating D2 (not staging, but the actual table).
  7. Transportable tablespace.

What you want will of course depend on your need in D2. Is it select only? If not, are changes being moved back to D1?

Mathias