Re: Doc.ID 756671.1 Oracle Recommended Patches

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 07:28:52 +0300

Our policy is to stick to one CPU level for each minor release. When we check, for example, 10.2.0.3 we apply the latest CPU and this become the base for this level.
 From that time on, all servers with 10.2.0.3 will be installed with this CPU.

More patches will be installed only if needed and may become the new base for that version.

I do not remember getting any recommended patch announcement that are not related to security.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel