RE: ** UNIX qu

From: Pradeep Chetal <>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:28:06 -0400

You can set in /etc/system with your own parameters...most of the times it is the file descriptors and user processes - as shown below

set rlim_fd_max=16384

set rlim_fd_cur=8192

set maxuprc=150

[] On Behalf Of A Joshi
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:18 PM
To:; Subject: RE: ** UNIX qu

   I need to set ulimit stack. I am Sun solaris sunos 5.10 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-15000:
I am seeing the values using ulimit -a

From: Mark W. Farnham <>
Subject: RE: ** UNIX qu