RE: ** UNIX qu

From: A Joshi <>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:17:47 -0700 (PDT)

   I need to set ulimit stack. I am Sun solaris sunos 5.10 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-15000:

I am seeing the values using ulimit -a

  • On Fri, 4/10/09, Mark W. Farnham <> wrote: From: Mark W. Farnham <> Subject: RE: ** UNIX qu To:, Date: Friday, April 10, 2009, 3:06 PM

First figure out which ulimit you are
seeing. Often there is confusion between the getrlimit call and the builtin ulimit from bash